KONDESK respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers, Mobile App and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act, 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Last updated on: 08-06-2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Kondesk will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter into our Mobile App, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information collected for purposes to which you have consented
- We process your personal information to support the set-up and maintenance of your account, and for providing our services smoothly by enabling collaboration, providing Mobile App,/website and mail hosting, as well as data back up and restoring.
- On subscribing with us, the financial information provided by you is used to verify your credentials and to complete necessary payment transactions
- The data we collect from you is used to better understand the usability of our products and services, supervise and prevent potential problems and overall improve our products and services. It also helps us provide customer support, and to analyse and improve our interactions with you and future customers
Avoid Service Misuse
- Your personal information will also be used to uncover and block counterfeit transactions and other unlawful activities, report spam, and safeguard the rights and interests of Kondesk and its users, third parties and the public
Analyse Consumer Trends
- Your personal information will help us analyse trends by monitoring website/Mobile App visitor navigation and activities and understand what consumers are looking for. This helps us to manage our website and Mobile App effectively and improve our marketing strategy accordingly
Marketing and Advertising
- Your personal data is processed to effectively carry out market research and provide you with personalised advertisements based on your activities and interests to the extent permissible. This will be in accordance with what you will have consented to previously.
- Your personal data may also be used to fulfil our legal obligations in accordance with the applicable laws in cooperating with public or government authorities if/when required. Your data will only be shared/disclosed to the extent necessary. This may occur in case of misuse/abuse of our website and Mobile App, services or personal property in order to pursue judicial remedies, proceedings or responses to lawful requests.
Security of your Personal Information
KONDESK is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
KONDESK understands that privacy of children is of utmost importance and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from users who are 18 years of age.
Depending upon national and sometimes state law you may be called a "minor" when it comes to signing a contract or consenting for us to collect and process your personal data. This means you have not reached the legal age of consent.
In many countries including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and the USA, it is usual to require a person to be 18 years of age.
In Europe it is usual that a person is 16 years of age, 13 in the U.K. to consent to receive marketing information. As part of protecting you and your rights, if the law says you are still a "minor", we require your parents/guardians consent to directly collect and process your data via online services
.If you are under 18, you should read this privacy terms with your parents and guardian to understand it completely.
Use of your Personal Information
KONDESK may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
KONDESK may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our /KONDESK. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in KONDESK Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners [such as reseller partners], affiliates, or service providers [such as analytics service providers]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSO) to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing LSOs.
We also use other methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- provide your contact details at trade shows;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback
Automated technologies or interactions.
Third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below but not limited to:
- analytic providers such as Google
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers
Data Transmission: We may transfer personal data to other companies within our group of companies or otherwise grant them access to this data. Insofar as this disclosure is for administrative purposes, the disclosure of the data is based on our legitimate business and economic interests or otherwise, if it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations or if the consent of the data subjects or otherwise a legal permission is present.
Behavioral Targeting/ Re-Targeting
We partner with third parties to manage our advertisements on other sites. Our third partythird-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based advertisements, you may opt-out. However, you will continue to receive generic advertisements on other Websites/Mobile App that display advertisements.
This Software may include links to third-party Websites/Mobile App; you may redirect to such third-party Websites/Mobile App as the user of this software. The third-party sites are not under our control of and are not responsible for the content of any third-party Websites/Mobile App and/or any links contained in the third-party Websites/Mobile App. is providing these links to the third-party Websites/Mobile App to you only for your convenience and is not responsible for any kind of loss/ damage arising out of it and the access to or any other act on such third-party links shall be entirely at your risk.
With whom we share Information
We may need to share your Personal Information and your data to our affiliates, resellers, service providers and business partners solely for the purpose of providing KONDESK Services to you. The purposes for which we may disclose your Personal Information or data to our service providers may include but are not limited to, data storage, database management, web analytics, and payment processing or in-app purchases.
Please be aware that laws in various jurisdictions in which we operate may obligate us to disclose user information and the contents of your user account to the local law enforcement authorities under a legal process or an enforceable government request. In addition, we may also disclose Personal Information and contents of your user account to law enforcement authorities if such disclosure is determined to be necessary by KONDESK in our sole and absolute discretion for protecting the safety of our users, employees, or the general public. If KONDESK is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its business or assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website & mobile application of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
The client's personal information such as name, email ID, and contact number will be shared for in app purchases. Apart from this, the client's installed application may also access as it may be necessary for the processing of payment and is saved on a secure platform.
How secure is your Information
We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing KONDESK Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Your Choice in Information Use
Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. Users who wish to correct, update or remove any Personal Information including those from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site may do so either by accessing their user account or by contacting KONDESK Customer Support Services. Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.
Data Protection Rights (as per GDPR and other privacy protection rights):
As a Data subject you are entitled to rights such as.
- Right to Object: You have the right, on grounds arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data which is based on letter (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR , including profiling based on those provisions. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Right of withdrawal for consents: You have the right to revoke consents at any time.
- Right of access: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question will be processed and to be informed of this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Right to rectification: You have the right, in accordance with the law, to request the completion of the data concerning you or the rectification of the incorrect data concerning you. Rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete
- Right to Erasure and Right to Restriction of Processing: In accordance with the statutory provisions, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be erased immediately or, alternatively, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Opt out of certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements, or to request its transmission to another controller.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights described above;
- While transferring the data overseas, we ensure that the data is protected and the overseas entity shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient does not disclose the information.
Notification of Changes
Blogs and Forums
In App Purchases
The mobile app offers payment option through the “in-app purchases”, all payments will be processed through the application via Google play /app store from which you originally downloaded the application. You may access the applicable “in-app purchase” rules and policies directly from the play store. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transactions processes are handled by the Google Play /app Store provider from whose platform you downloaded the game and are governed by the Play/app store provider’s terms and conditions.
In case you have any payment related issue then you may approach Play/App Store Provider directly. Moreover, the data saved regarding payment and transactions is governed by terms and conditions of respective Play/app store, therefore even after your account deletion we may not ensure deletion of all payment transaction related data, you may refer respective app policy for the same.
This certification covers our collection, use and disclosure of information we collect through our website www.Kondesk.com and through KONDESK Services/ mobile application. The use of information collected through KONDESK Services/ shall be limited to the purpose of providing the KONDESK Services/ to you.
KONDESK/ acknowledges that you have the right to access your Personal Information. KONDESK has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are an individual user of KONDESK Services, you can directly contact KONDESK to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data. In other cases, an individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct such query to his data controller who may be a customer of KONDESK Services. If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide KONDESK Services to our customers. KONDESK will retain Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Upon termination or expiration of the Agreement we shall delete, within up to sixty (__) days, all Personal Data provided pursuant to the Agreement. For the removal of doubt, we will not have any obligation to retain such data following the termination of this Agreement. This requirement shall not apply (i) to the extent we are not required by applicable law to which we are subject to retain some or all of the Personal Data, and (ii) to archived data on back-up systems (e.g., in the form of audit logs). In such case the relevant Personal Data shall be securely isolated and protected from any further Processing, except to the extent required by applicable law. We may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you face any issues or have questions about this policy, please get in touch with our grievance officer at info@Kondesk.online (NOTE mention respective email id – KONDESK)